The day has finally come.
The day that I finally give a response other than “ummm… sandwiches?” to the infamous question: “What the hell are you going to be serving in this so-called food cart of yours?”
In other words, I have completed my sandwich menu.
Breakfast (served on an 6” hoagie roll)
- Scrambled eggs & cheese with salsa or ketchup
- Bacon, scrambled eggs & cheese with salsa or ketchup
- Ham, scrambled eggs & cheese with salsa or ketchup
- Corned beef hash, scrambled eggs, & cheese
- Cheesesteak, scrambled eggs, & fried onions with ketchup
- Veggies, scrambled eggs & cheese with salsa or ketchup
Lunch (Served on an 6” hoagie roll)
- Ham & cheese with spicy mustard & apple slaw
- Turkey, bacon & tomato with Parmesan peppercorn mayo
- Grilled vegetables & cheese with a lemon, garlic mayo
- Grilled zucchini cakes with lettuce, tomato & a spicy chipotle mayo
- Lettuce, tomato, mozzarella, & red peppers with a pesto spread
Specialty (Served on an 6” hoagie roll)
- The Mac & Cheese-steak
- Philly cheese steak with grilled onions smothered in macaroni and cheese
- The Freshman Fifteen
- Chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks, & hash browns served with spicy ketchup
- Franks & Beans
- Grilled hot dogs with cheese, fried onions & a baked bean spread
In addition to these 14 sandwiches, I will also be serving soda, water and coffee and snack foods like chips, fruit and hash browns.
If you want more information, or just want to say hi to your favorite curly-haired friend (me), head to the University of Delaware’s Trabant Multi-Purpose Room tomorrow (April 19th) from 5:30-7:30 tomorrow to visit me and my 4th grade science fair like tri-fold board about I Don’t Give a Fork and pick up some free stuff I’ll be handing out!
Peace, Love, and NO UTENSILS!